UOB Asset Management (Vietnam ) Fund Management Joint Stock Company (UOBAM Vietnam) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UOB Asset Management Ltd (UOBAM).
UOB Asset Management Ltd (UOBAM) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of United Overseas Bank Limited. Established in 1986, UOBAM has been managing collective investment schemes and discretionary funds in Singapore for more than 30 years. UOBAM currently manage 60 unit trusts in Singapore and are one of the largest unit trust managers in terms of assets under management. As at 31 December 2020, UOBAM and its subsidiaries manage about S$35.6 billion in clients' assets.
Our Asian Footprint
UOB Asset Management Ltd (UOBAM) has an extensive presence in Asia with regional business and investment offices in Brunei, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. UOBAM’s network includes UOB Islamic Asset Management Sdn Bhd in Malaysia. UOBAM have a joint venture with Ping An Fund Management Company Limited (China) and UOBAM have also forged strategic alliances with UTI International (India) and Wellington Management Singapore.
At UOB Asset Management, we drive sustainability by putting environmental, social and governance (ESG) impact at the heart of our business. Find out how we can help you achieve both profit and purpose by investing for good.
Thông báo Lịch nghỉ Lễ 30/4 - 1/5 năm 2023
Media Coverage Of UOBAM Vietnam
- UOBAM – 2Q23 Investment Strategy
- UOBAM wins 7 awards at Best of the Best Awards 2023 by Asia Asset Management
- UOBAM (Vietnam) collaborates with Mirae Asset Securities Vietnam to distribute Vietnam's first ESG Equity Fund
- Ngân hàng UOB Việt Nam ký thỏa thuận hợp tác UOBAM Việt Nam (Vnexpress, 25/11/2022)
- Ngân hàng UOB Việt Nam bắt tay UOBAM Việt Nam triển khai sản phẩm đầu tư (Cafef, 28/11/2022)
- UOB Vietnam signs MOU with UOB Asset Management (Vietnam) to offer investment products to customers
- UOBAM (Việt Nam) thông báo chào bán chứng chỉ Quỹ UVEEF ra công chúng (Cafef, 30/08/2022)
- Banking on favourable demographics: UOBAM Vietnam