UOB Asset Management (Vietnam ) Fund Management Joint Stock Company (UOBAM Vietnam) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UOB Asset Management Ltd (UOBAM).
UOB Asset Management Ltd (UOBAM) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of United Overseas Bank Limited. Established in 1986, UOBAM has been managing collective investment schemes and discretionary funds in Singapore for more than 30 years. UOBAM currently manage 60 unit trusts in Singapore and are one of the largest unit trust managers in terms of assets under management. As at 31 December 2020, UOBAM and its subsidiaries manage about S$35.6 billion in clients' assets.
Our Asian Footprint
UOB Asset Management Ltd (UOBAM) has an extensive presence in Asia with regional business and investment offices in Brunei, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. UOBAM’s network includes UOB Islamic Asset Management Sdn Bhd in Malaysia. UOBAM have a joint venture with Ping An Fund Management Company Limited (China) and UOBAM have also forged strategic alliances with UTI International (India) and Wellington Management Singapore.
At UOB Asset Management, we drive sustainability by putting environmental, social and governance (ESG) impact at the heart of our business. Find out how we can help you achieve both profit and purpose by investing for good.
Media Coverage Of UOBAM Vietnam
- UOBAM (Vietnam) collaborates with Mirae Asset Securities Vietnam to distribute Vietnam's first ESG Equity Fund
- Ngân hàng UOB Việt Nam bắt tay UOBAM Việt Nam triển khai sản phẩm đầu tư (Cafef, 28/11/2022)
- Ngân hàng UOB Việt Nam ký thỏa thuận hợp tác UOBAM Việt Nam (Vnexpress, 25/11/2022)
- UOB Vietnam signs MOU with UOB Asset Management (Vietnam) to offer investment products to customers
- UOBAM (Việt Nam) thông báo chào bán chứng chỉ Quỹ UVEEF ra công chúng (Cafef, 30/08/2022)
- Banking on favourable demographics: UOBAM Vietnam
- Despite Trump’s Tariffs, Vietnam’s FDI Will Grow (Emerging Market Views, August 2019)
- Vietnam seeks emerging market status (Vietnam Investment Review, July 2015)
- Foreigners eye banks, real estate (Vietnam Investment Review, Issue No.1226, April 13, 2015)
- Vietnam kann mehr als Nike-Schuhe (Private banking magazine – Germany, Feb 2015)
- The Vietnam equity market still will be a attractive destination for the foreign investors. (Vietnam securities review, edition 194, Dec 2014)
- Vietnam’s Prospects Brighten (Barron's - The United States of America, 04th Oct 2014)